- Donald Trump Says He Plans To End India’s Preferential Trade Treatment. Trump said,”I am taking this step because, after intensive engagement between the United States and the Government of India, I have determined that India has not assured the United States that it will provide equitable and reasonable access to the markets of India,”. Read more… NDTV
- IAF doesn’t count number of dead; casualty figure to be given by govt: Dhanoa. However, the media has been saying that nearly 300 terrorists were killed. Read more… Tribune
- “Not Angry, Not Afraid”: Karnataka Professor Goes To Cops After Harassment Over India-Pak Post. The professor said that the incident, which occurred on Saturday, did not anger him. Read more on it… NDTV
- Kangana Ranaut feels Kareena Kapoor Khan is an ‘epitome of a perfect woman’; read her full statement. Kangana Ranaut is all praises for Kareena Kapoor Khan during the Manikarnika success bash. Read more… Pinkvilla
- Pak to implement UN curbs against terrorists. The foreign office said the government issued the UN Security Council (Freezing and Seizure) Order, 2019, in accordance with the provisions of Pakistan’s United Nations Security Council (UNSC) Act, 1948. Read more about it… Tribune
Visit The Post India for more updates on News in 5. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You can also Subscribe to us via sms.