- “Were 300 Mobiles Used By Trees?” Rajnath Singh On Balakot Air Strike. Balakot air strike: “India’s respected and authentic NTRO surveillance system has said that before Indian pilots dropped the bombs, 300 mobile phones were active there,” Rajnath Singh said. Read more… NDTV
- Jaish chief Masood Azhar’s brother among 44 detained in Pakistan. The minister said the action would be taken against all the proscribed organizations, but denied that the action came in the light of intense pressure. Read more on it… Tribune
- Along with acting and singing, Alia Bhatt now has started her production company. Along with acting, Alia Bhatt has also shown her singing talent and the name of her production house is Eternal Sunshine. Read to know the details… Pinkvilla
- 3 Small Bombs Sent To London Airports, Rail Station says Police. No one was injured by the devices, one of which caused a small fire in an office building at Heathrow airport. Read more… NDTV
- Terrorists being trained to carry out operations through sea: Navy chief. The 26/11 attack was carried out by 10 sea-borne terrorists of the Lashkar-e-Taiba, who hijacked an Indian fishing trawler to reach Mumbai and unleash mayhem. Read more about it… Tribune
Visit The Post India for more updates on News in 5. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You can also Subscribe to us via sms.