- Jet Airways’ Employees Seek President’s Intervention For Salary Dues. Amid uncertainty over the future course of the carrier, two employees” unions have now written to the President and the Prime Minister. Read more…. NDTV
- Deepika Padukone was the first choice to play Roop opposite Varun Dhawan in Kalank? Read more on it…. Pinkvilla
- Justice Gogoi refutes allegations; SC says ‘bigger force’ wants to deactivate CJI’s office. Read more about it… Tribune
- Gunmen attacked the communications ministry in the centre of Kabul on Saturday, interrupting months of relative calm in the Afghan capital and underlining security threats that have continued despite efforts to open peace talks with the Taliban. Read more on it… Tribune
- Bajaj In Talks With RTOs To Zero In On Fare Structure For Qute Quadricycle. Bajaj Auto is in talks with RTOs to get a fare structure in-between an auto rickshaw and a taxi. The company aims to position the new Bajaj Qute quadricycle as an alternative for auto rickshaws or even smaller taxis for Intracity commute. Read more… NDTV
- Rajkummar Rao roped in to play the role of Dharmendra in the remake of the 1975 comedy film Chupke Chupke? Read on to know more…. Pinkvilla
- Kangana Ranaut Says Everyone Will Be “Proud” Of Mental Hai Kya After Appeal Against Title. Rangoli Chandel posted Kangana Ranaut’s statement saying “she has chosen will trigger relevant talk and discussions around the stigma” Read on…. NDTV
- Split air-conditioners feel the heat in Punjab. Window ACs have over 33% share vs national average of 10%. States such as Kerala and Karnataka have almost negligible sales of window air-conditioners.
- 5 men arrested for gang-raping girl in Raigarh of Chhattisgarh.
The girl’s parents had gone to their farm to keep a watch on crops, he said. Read more…. Tribune
- A Delhi court on Saturday said it would hear on April 24 a police plea to cancel bail of a former Supreme Court employee, who accused Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi of sexual harassment, in a cheating and criminal intimidation case. Read more..Tribune