Loving yourself can be hard. We usually focus on the bad things when it comes to our own mind and bodies.
But The person in the mirror who looks at you through your own eyes deserves all the love and care.
There will be a day when you find someone who actually loves you. Not the one who says ‘I love you’ just for the sake of saying it but the one who actually means it. Not that person who is never there when u need them but that person who will be there no matter what. You will find that person who actually cares, but till then just learn to love yourself.
Most of us have gone through broken friendships and relations. It is hard to get over it but it’s not impossible. you just need to do a simple thing , stop caring too much for others and Start caring for yourself. Be that strong that you shouldn’t need anyone’s support. Because if you love someone more than they actually deserve then eventually their memories in your eyes would roll down your cheeks.
Why is it important to love yourself?
Being in love with yourself provides you self confidence ,self-worth and it will generally help you feel more positive. To love yourself means to accept yourself as you are. you need to start trusting yourself and your own instincts.
“once you start loving yourself everything else will fall into place”
Self love tips ~
1. Always remember that self care isn’t counted as being selfish
2. Forgive yourself for your mistakes.
3. You need to learn to let go of things
4. Make a list of all the good things you have done
5. Start doing things that give you happiness
6. Learn to be happy at little things
7. Stop being hard on yourself
Beautiful said by Buddha ~
In the end only three things matter
1. How much you loved
2. How gently you lived
3. How grace fully you let go of things not meant for yo