I firmly believe that skincare is most important in our daily beauty routine – that’s the secret to enhance the effect of any makeup product on you. Having said that we all need some help time to time to look as flawless as possible. Here are a few products that would work magic when added to your bridal trousseau, here’s my guide
Guide to Bridal Trousseau
- Benefit Porefessional as a primer – it can help minimize the appearance of pores and is perfect to be worn under your makeup to create a smooth canvas on your problem areas.
- Concealer – Mac Select Moisture Cover as it gives you good coverage without it being caked or creasing.
- Foundation- For dry skin try Giorgio Armani Sheer Glow for dewy skin finish. For oily I recommend Estée Lauder Double wear foundation that mattifies the skin and makes it last all day long . Nars All day luminous weightless is good for all skin types and has a smooth beautiful finish.
- Setting powder – For combination skin, I love Laura Mercier translucent setting powder. Just pat it on and dust off the excess!
- Lipstick – My current favourites are all Huda beauty liquid matte – easy to apply and stay all day. Also, the forever classic colour if you love red – Ruby Woo from Mac and Mac Taupe for a day to day peachy nude lipstick to match any outfit
- Eyeliner – liners can be tricky so you need some experience to handle them – try Inglot AMC matte eyeliner no.77. For those who love kajals Urban Decay 24/7 in shade Perversion. It is so soft, easy to use, super black and waterproof.
- Blush- for all skin types Nars in Orgasm and for dry skin, it can be used in the latest liquid form as well
- Highlighter- Amrezy highlighter by Anastasia Beverly Hills is a buildable product and is extremely reflective. For dry skin use the Becca shimmering skin perfector in champagne pop
- Brows- Anastasia Beverly Hills powder duo is a two-shade powder compact to customize your own shade for the brows
- Mascara- Benefit Bad Girl Bang mascara now easily available in Sephora, India. Lancôme Hypnose mascara is one of my favourites as the patent powerful brush thickens the lashes from their roots to add volume. It also has vitamin B5 and it does not smear, smudge or clump
And don’t forget to share this post! Good things are meant to be shared!!! If you would like to work with Amanat Gill call her on 09872512928 and visit her Instagram