- MJ Akbar’s defamation case over #MeToo allegations against Priya Ramani is to be heard by the Delhi court today. Ms Ramani was among a number of women who accused Mr Akbar of sexual misconduct during his time as a media personality, forcing him to resign from the Union cabinet on October 17, 2018. Read more… NDTV
- DSP, soldier, 3 militants killed in encounter in J-K’s Kulgam. Police suspect the militants belonged to Jaish-e-Mohammad. Read more… Tribune
- Venezuela’s Guaido says ‘all options open’ after Maduro blocks aid. The opposition had hoped Venezuelan soldiers would baulk at turning back supplies desperately needed in the country, where a growing number of its 30 million people suffer from malnutrition and treatable diseases. Read more about it… Tribune
- Relief for homebuyers as GST on under-construction flats cut to 5%.
The new tax rates will come into effect from April 1, 2019. However, builders will not be able to claim input tax credit (ITC) under the new GST rates. Read more… Tribune
- Anil Kapoor on total dhamal, playing a homosexual character and the contribution of his wife Sunita. Read more on it… Pinkvilla
Visit The Post India for more updates on News in 5. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You can also Subscribe to us via sms.