- Ayodha case in Top court today, judges to decide the date of final hearing. With elections just weeks away, the right-wing groups are hoping for an early resolution that would allow commencement of building at the disputed side. Read more… NDTV
- NIA identifies the owner of vehicle used in Pulwama attack. The vehicle used was mini-van and the owner is on run. Sajad Bhat, the vehicle owner, has joined the Jaish-e-Mohammed, NIA said.
.Read more on it… Tribune
- Bangladesh foils plane hijack attempts, passengers safe. Bangladesh commandos on Sunday killed an armed man, who allegedly made a foiled bid to hijack a Dubai-bound flight of the state-run Biman Airlines carrying 148 passengers, the army said. Read more… Tribune
- Former Pepsi CEO Indra Nooyi appointed as Amazon Board Member. Indra Nooyi served as CEO of PepsiCo from October 2006 to October 2018. Read more to know more… NDTV
- Shilpa Shinde gets rape threats for supporting Navjot Singh Sidhu, actress wants to take a legal action. A lot of people on social media trolled and threatened Shilpa Shinde when she supported Navjot Singh Singh over his comments on Pulwama attack. Read more about it… Pinkvilla
Visit The Post India for more updates on News in 5. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You can also Subscribe to us via sms.