- “Congress Couldn’t Finish Work In 70 Years, How Can I In 5?”: PM In Bihar. PM Narendra Modi was campaigning in Jamui, along with ally Nitish Kumar and other partners in the NDA like Chirag Paswan. Read more on it…. NDTV
- Statues represent ‘will of people’, Mayawati tells Supreme Court. Bahujan Samaj Party chief Mayawati on Tuesday defended in the Supreme Court the construction of life-size statues of herself and her party’s election symbol—elephant—in various parks in Uttar Pradesh.
Read more…. Tribune
- Kapil Sharma has THIS to say on the public spat with Sunil Grover. Read more to know more…. Pinkvilla
- Farmers Won’t Go To Jail For Loan Default, Promises Congress Manifesto. Rahul Gandhi said the country was going through an “economic emergency” and shock therapy was needed. Read more… NDTV
- Chinese kindergarten teacher detained for poisoning 23 children by putting nitrite into their food. Read more… Tribune
Reading Time: 1 minute