- “Congress Couldn’t Finish Work In 70 Years, How Can I In 5?”: PM In Bihar. PM Narendra Modi was campaigning in Jamui, along with ally Nitish Kumar and other partners in the NDA like Chirag Paswan. Read more on it…. NDTV
- Statues represent ‘will of people’, Mayawati tells Supreme Court. Bahujan Samaj Party chief Mayawati on Tuesday defended in the Supreme Court the construction of life-size statues of herself and her party’s election symbol—elephant—in various parks in Uttar Pradesh.
Read more…. Tribune
- Kapil Sharma has THIS to say on the public spat with Sunil Grover. Read more to know more…. Pinkvilla
- Farmers Won’t Go To Jail For Loan Default, Promises Congress Manifesto. Rahul Gandhi said the country was going through an “economic emergency” and shock therapy was needed. Read more… NDTV
- Chinese kindergarten teacher detained for poisoning 23 children by putting nitrite into their food. Read more… Tribune
Visit The Post India for more updates on News in 5. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You can also Subscribe to us via sms.