Bullet Journals are a great productivity tool. But, sometimes its easy to get caught up inthe awesome but time consuming layouts. Here are the top things we wish we knew before Bullet Journalling
- Keep layouts simple but pretty, especially if you let perfectionism get the better of you.
- Invest in stencils, and stickers they are a god sent to get the perfect bullet journal.
- Try Digital Bullet journalling, there a tonne of printables you can use from Pinterest or we particularly like this website.
- Habit Trackers are great if you want to make sure you achieve your goals. Use a simple box markers to avoid time consuming layouts.
- If you make a mistake, fret not you can easily correct this by either sticking a page or a sticky note
- Don’t go over the top and let perfectionism get the better off you
- Don’t let Youtube make you feel like you have to be super creative to start a bullet journal.
- Write nice quotes of pages to keep you motivated throughout the year
- Erasable Gel Pens are your friend.
- Don’t decide everything at the start as you may not stick with it. Let it all flow a bit more organically.
We hope you enjoyed this article on things we wish we knew before Bullet Journalling