- Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Sunday promised another range of waivers, this time for students and said if voted to power his party would bring a law on students’ rights and duties. He added, “Till the time a student gets a job to repay education interest loan, banks won’t charge any interest to students.” Read more on it… Tribune
- “I’m The Son Of A Lion,” Tejashwi Yadav Warns “BJP Goons” In Tweet. Today, Tejashwi Yadav’s tweet, Bollywood style, read: “Listen, BJP goons – I am a son of lion. I am the son of Bihar. I am not going to get scared by your antics.” Read more about it… NDTV
- A cornered Theresa May issued a “stark” warning to the warring factions within the UK Parliament that the choice was between agreeing on a withdrawal agreement or risk no Brexit at all. Read more….. Tribune
- India Rejects “Preposterous” Pak Claim Of Prepping New Attack This Month. Earlier today, Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said, “We have reliable intelligence that India is planning a new attack on Pakistan. Read more…. NDTV
- Deepika Padukone is all smiles as she gets snapped on the sets of Meghna Gulzar’s Chhapaak. Read more to know more…. Pinkvilla
Visit The Post India for more updates on News in 5. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You can also Subscribe to us via sms.