- “This is Kashmir, Not Palestine”: Parties Protest Against Highway Ban. Former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti called on people in the state to defy the ban. Read more on it… NDTV
- Govt terms ‘hysterical’ Pak charge of India planning another attack. India on Sunday said it reserved the right of swift reprisal in case Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi’s “irresponsible” statement caused it to suffer another cross-border attack. Read more about it…. Tribune
- Smriti Irani’s Sarcastic Warning As Robert Vadra Announces Campaign Plan. Robert Vadra, husband of Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, said that he will campaign “all over India” for the party. Read more… NDTV
- Varun Dhawan’s fan threatens the actor, says ‘ I will Kill Natasha’; Mumbai Police asked to intervene. Read more to know more… Pinkvilla
- Singapore’s ‘fake news’ laws upset tech giants. Tech giants have reacted with horror after Singapore proposed laws against “fake news” allowing authorities to order the removal of content and impose hefty fines, in what critics say is an assault on free speech. Read more…. Tribune
Visit The Post India for more updates on News in 5. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You can also Subscribe to us via sms.