- Punjab Assembly resolution seeks British govt apology for Jallianwala Bagh massacre. Parliamentary Affairs Minister Brahm Mohindra moved the resolution and political parties, cutting across party lines, supported it. Read more about it… Tribune
- Judge me and Kajol but not my kids says Ajay Devgn on social media trolling. Ajay Devgn said, “If I start passing a judgement on someone, that person would obviously feel bad…so do my children”. Read more.. NDTV
- Samsung unveils its first folding smartphone with 7.3 inch infinity display flex display . The Galaxy Fold goes on sale in April this year in select markets around the world. Samsung is yet to share the market-specific availability details. Read more about it…. NDTV
- Supreme Court to hear Ayodhya land dispute on February 26. A five-judge Constitution Bench of the Supreme Court will take up the politically sensitive Ram Janambhoomi-Babri Masjid dispute at Ayodhya. Read more… Tribune
- Trump says no rush to see North Korea denuclearise. North Korea has conducted no further nuclear and missile tests since the June summit, but has made no commitment to surrendering its nuclear arsenal. Read more…. Tribune
Visit The Post India for more updates on News in 5. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You can also Subscribe to us via sms.