Vinita Contractor is a Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach. She is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist from American Fitness Professionals & Associates, US. and has completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate from eCornell and T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies, New York, US. as well as other courses in Wellness Culinary, Nature Cure and Ayurveda Diet. Vinita offers nutrition and lifestyle coaching programs which focus on various aspects of health such as providing a sound health & nutritional foundation, on-going support to her clients, reversing lifestyle diseases such as Cholesterol, Hypertension, Diabetes, Obesity, PCOS and Thyroid etc. This Saturday she teaches us how to make Herbed Cauli Rice
- 1 small cauliflower, finely grated
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 red onion diced
- 1 /2 cup of coriander, chopped
- 2 stalks of spring onion chopped
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1/2 tblsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Wash all veggies well and soak in a big bowl with a teaspoon of salt for 10 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients salt and lime juice in a bowl & mix. Can be refrigerated for a day or serve.
- Add lime juice and salt juice before serving.