A number of celebrities including Olivia Palermo and Kendall Jenner have been seen carrying a bottle of BLK water. It has been featured in the Indian Cosmopolitan and Vogue. So what exactly is Blk Water…
What is Blk Water?
Blk Water is naturally black in colour containing only two ingredients: Pure Spring Water from North America and naturally black Fulvic Minerals which turns the water black. Further, it is premium alkaline water infused with pH of 8+ at the source. This helps in balancing the acidity in the body and in the bloodstream. It’s hydrating as it gets absorbed at a higher rate than the water due to an addition of electrolytes and minerals. The lack of artificial dyes, colours, or caffeine, plus the benefits of 77 trace minerals, electrolytes, and antioxidants make this drink a hydration powerhouse.
“In the last decade or so a number of international beverage brands have entered the Indian market making this sector is segmented and to quite an extent even niche. I saw a great potential in the non- alcoholic beverage segment, especially in the packaged drinking water sector. There is a continued rise in this particular sector and the main reason for me to invest and bring international beverage brands to the Indian market was that there is an increased awareness in the country in general about health, wellness and at large about getting fit and leading healthier lifestyles.” Says Mr Dikshit Jhanb- Director of IRIIS.
The fashion industry in India including Bollywood celebrities and designers have acknowledged and welcomed BLK as they see it as not only a healthy drink but also as a fashion/ style statement.
What are the benefits of Alkaline Water?
- Alkaline water helps in the regulation of blood flow more efficiently as compared to normal drinking water, post workouts/ strenuous activities.
- Helps in quick rehydration and rejuvenates the body due to the electrolytes and natural minerals present in BLK water.
- Improves skin health and anti-ageing due to the antioxidant properties in the alkaline water.
- Helps in detoxing the body.
- Alkaline water helps boost the immune system
- Charges the muscles activity and reduces muscle fatigue due to the fulvic minerals present in BLK water