As a small business, chances are your budget is very limited and you need to use resources efficiently. With that in mind here are 8 Tips for Small Business Owners to grow their business.
1. Text Your Customers: Easily Text your Customers offers via text messages to help promote your latest services, offers and promotions that might be of interest to your target audience. This is one the least employed method by small businesses. You can use a website like FireText.
2. Physical Mailing With a Purpose: If you are designing brochures or leaflets for your customers, ensure the messaging is clear. There are so many marketing messages out there that it’s important your business’s message stands out when you make all the effort of sending customers mail.
3. Participate in your local community: Participating in the local community can be a great way to market your business. People are more likely to do business with someone they know personally.
4. Recommend A Friend: A great way to get new business dependent on the nature of your business is refferal. The trick is to make it worth the person’s time to recommend you.
5. Website: Now a website seems quite obvious for a business. A website is a great way to attract new customers. Optimising for SEO can bring sustainable business. Set up a website to promote your business
6. Google Business: Chances are your customers google the service you offer to find a local person. A great way to gain new business is setting up a Local Google My Business Page. Encourage your customers to leave you a review to increase credibility
7. Social Media: Social Media is a great way to engage your local audiences and your community. Dependent on the nature of your business, you can use Instagram, LinkedIn or Facebook. If you are a local beautician Instagram and Facebook can help acquire an array of new customers. You can also boost your reputation
8. Bulk Order Discounts: Bulk order discounts are not only a great way to boost your cash flow but can also offer value to your potential customers. Perhaps you can offer 2 months free when they sign up for 12 months.
We hope you liked our article on Marketing Tips for Small Business Owners. Do let us know if there are any marketing tips you would like to add to our list of Marketing Tips for Small Business Owners